Innisfree super volcanic pore range review

So Nykaa had an offer quite a few times back that if you buy the Innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask  then you"re going to get a volcanic kit which will consists of the jeju volcanic face wash ,toner and another volcanic face mask but a smaller version + a 4ml volcanic face mask and  literally what would have been the best time to buy them?
so did I bought it?
hell yreahhhh ! how could i  just not? i was getting so many freebies also i was craving for this stuff for like ages!!



so Today i am going to talk about them.. rather gonna do a review!!!!!! (this whole range is perfect for acne and oily skin types)





Face mask  - legit, this is one of the best masks I've used so far.While applying I realised that there are small particles or teny tiny lumps of clay inside it. And it worked wonderfully for me. I like to steam my face before using it but its completely optional. FYI I am going to apply just after writing this.













 what the product claims- Tightens pores(i don't know! maybe!)+ Removes sebum ( 100%)+Exfoliates dead skin cells( True)+ offers deep cleansing( it does)+Enhances skin tone( yes!yes!)+Provides cooling effect( yeah! to some extent).


Directions-After cleansing,apply skin toner to refine skin texture and gently smooth over entire face avoiding the eye and lip area.After 10 minutes gently roll over using fingertips to rinse off with luke warm water.


Inside the volcanic Kit



Who noticed that the products are placed upside down??hahahaha






Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam(rs.650) - As i said before this is  perfect for the acne and oily skin types people also they are foaming washes which are considered to be great for the oily skin types.




Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner (rs.1600)- I don't really believe using a expensive toner as my skin looks just fine without using it as well..... maybe or maybe not(I know how a toner is such a staple thing in korean skin care they freaking use them for seven times!! wow!!!) But this stuff , seriously i fell in love with it as soon as i apllied it. IDK there is something inside it that makes it so good( no doubt why its so expensive). A 100% purchase for me in the next month






Other places to find me

Instagram- konikadatta14

Twitter- @datta_rhea


Comments

Popular Posts