APRIL FAVORITES





Hey guys! This is my first blog post so I thought to do my April favorites. I know it’s a bit late for an April favorite but I still wanted to do it.


Below are the products that I have loved throughout April.


  • Clinique moisture surge(small size-Rs.1250 )- This is the best moisturizer that i have ever own. It literally quench my face with hydration without making it greasy or oily.


  • Neutrogena ultrasheer dry-touch sunblock(Rs.549)-- i recently went to puri ( and its like the whole city is boiling in the scorching heat during the day ) so i used it over there and i am so happy with the results, it is literally worth every penny.


  • Wella professionals oil reflections smoothening treatment-  Though its smell is a bit loud for me but it makes my hair very soft and nourishing. I use it every time after shampooing 


  • Juicy chemistry argan and rose Day serum(Large size-Rs.1150)- Moisturizer+Serum+SPF.But i still use my sunblock for extra protection but i do skip my moisturization part otherwise it tends to become greasy. It gives a clear and glowy skin.(I use only 2 drops)


  • Innisfree wine peeling jelly softener(Rs.900)- I was so mesmarized by seeing this stuff.when you rub it on your face dead cells with the natural cellulose starts to peel out and it is also very gentle on your face.


  • The Body shop british Rose body scrub(Rs.1295)-its smell is so incredible that i can smell it the whole freaking day. i always use it during shaving. its very exfoliating and leaves my bhathroom with the smell of hundreds of roses.


  • Innisfree capsule recipe pack volcanic clay(Rs.150) -this pack works really well for acne control,sebum control or pores. But there is one thing i don't understand that why my face tends to sweat after applying it.


  • Nivea whitening smooth skin deodrant(roll on)(Rs.-185)- i find roll on deodrants very travel friendly and this is in particular helps me to get rid of the bad smell and sweaty armpit for quite a lot period in the day.


  • Innisfree capsule recipe pack( Green tea, bija and aloe)(each Rs.150) - both are very good as sleeping packs during summer especially the bija and aloe one. it gives a very soothing effect. Try to keep them in the refrigerator for cooling effect.


  • Juicy chemistry hibiscus and white tea (facial toner and mists for all skin types)(Rs.700)- its a DIY toner i.e its just like making your herbal tea. they provide 15 tea bags( whis is a lot for me for six months which is their expiry date for every J.C product)and it has a lot of stuffs which is a holy grail for your face which is also one of the reason i like it.


  • Oriflame love potion perfume(Rs.2100)- its smell is divine and its  a good summery perfume for me.


  • The Face Shop sheet masks(Rs.100) - they have a  wide range of varieties and prices and its makes your skin really soft,supple and hydrating without making it greasy.


  • Innisfree jeju volcanic blackhead 3step program(Rs.200)- i have already used its 2 packets. its works really well with the stubborn blackheads.


  • Oriflame oxygen boost face blotting tissue(Rs.186) -  This is one of my favorite blotting tissue as this is very affordable and blots any excess oil from your face.


  • Forest Essentials Narangi and Nagkesar Ubtan-  This is a gentle exfoliating cleanser. I use it on my pamper evenings with yogurt as i have oily skin.It brightens your skin instantly.



    Random stuffs


    • Scrunchies - I am really in love with this as i don't get any hair hair loss while using them unlike the normal bands. Its also very gentle on your hair.


    •  Holding up the universe by Jennifer Niven


    • Rising Super Chef 2  - Its a cooking/management game. Yes, i am 17 and i still find this kinda game very interesting. I am on level 35 currently( gosh!! this level is so blooming difficult). If any of you cross my level then please tweet me with its screenshot i would love to see it.
         






     *All the products have been purchased from nykaa in case you wanna know except the oriflame perfume. They always have something or the other on sale which is the reason i love them the most.


    Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Tissue-http://www.amazon.in/Oriflame-Optimals-Oxygen-Boost-Tissue/dp/B013KLRZVM





          Also find me on:-
              Instagram-konika datta

                    Twitter-@datta_rhea

      Comments

      Post a Comment

      Popular Posts