Leisure Time


 So,It's the 31st july which means my exams finally got over✌, don't worry though there's another one in august(arghhh!!) .So i decided to do a blog post on what i do on my leisure time because as of now I've a plenttyyy of time to kill!!☺




1. Watching movies and series- Its' one of my favourite past time! I just love to go on streamio and watch different movies, series and sometimes cartoon as well. I am a sort of girl who spends more time of searching than to actually watch it but guess what it's monday which means a new GOT07 episode on streamio,soo I know exactly watch should i watch today!.In the picture though I was being a potter head.( FYI harry potter is the childhood of everybody whereas in my case i used to hate it! YEAH!!!! U READ IT RIGHT!!! can you believe that?? NO!! good, because i don't even)



2.Writing- I seriously love to write..um.. i guess that's kind of obvious otherwise I'd not have  a blog!!  anyways , I specially love to write about my day-to-day life like what i did in my school today or whom do i like or just hate u know those sort of stuffs.




3. Reading-I love to read on a relaxed day ! not after a hard stressful day tbh.I was currently reading the brida by paulo coelho as i've heard so many good things about it from so many people so i had to buy it u know!




Okey, so you seriously did'nt think these were my only things to do on a leisure day? good


Other things I do on my leisure time


1.Talking to my bff!-  Legit, i will choose this above everything like no matter whether its a stressful day or a chilled relaxed evening as i love to talk (u know, i am really a talkative person) and even if we don't have anything to talk about we can literally ramble for hours and hours talking nonsense.

2. checking online websites-i don't usually do this only on my leisure time so guess what This is the only reason why i switch off my phone while studying! as no matter what after some time of studying you'll find me scrolling through myntra,or jabong or nykaa wishlisting the stuffs and adding some to my cart.

3. Listening music- I specially listen to them while travelling or when i'm getting ready or doing something else.

4. pamper myself- I don't think this needs any further explanation! right??



If you've read it so far then thank you so much i really appreciate  if someone really take some time out from their busy schedule and read my blog!


Other Places to Find Me:-



 Instagram-konika datta

  Twitter-@datta_rhea





Comments

Popular Posts